Divisions Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (U6-U7-U8):
- The head coach of each K-2 team will receive an equipment bag and team ball on the first Saturday of the program each season.
- Each newly registered K player will receive a new #3 ball (only new registrations for the spring receive a ball).
- All K-2 teams return their equipment bags at the end of each season to the Diamond trailer.
Divisions 3rd grade and above (U9 and above):
- U9/10 Division Directors will receive an equipment bag in the fall for the new head coaches of U9/10 teams (usually at the Coaches Meeting). Head coaches for these teams may keep this bag as long as they continue coaching. This bag may be replenished as necessary.
- Division Directors should request an equipment bag for new coaches and any other equipment needs before the start of each season from Suzanne (preferably before the Coaches Meeting).
- Division Directors will receive new game balls each season to distribute to their teams at the Coaches Meeting.
- Any unused equipment bags should be returned to the Diamond trailer or LUSC equipment managers for reuse.
The Diamond trailer is open on Saturday mornings during the K-2 Program (8:00 am – 12:00 pm). Coaches are welcome to pick up the following replacement equipment:
- Coach’s T-shirts
- Small and large cones
- Used soccer balls
- Used scrimmage vests
- Ice packs
Note: Please remember to keep the trailer clean and organized!
Please contact Suzanne for the following equipment:
- Replacement game balls (during the season)
- Replacement/additional scrimmage vests
- First Aid kits or additional first aid kit supplies (including ice packs)
- LUSC patches
Please contact Juan to report any damage to the goals or nets, and any missing or damaged sand bags.
Equipment Fall Orders [xls]
Equipment Work Day [pdf]
Equipment message [ppt]
Field Lining [pdf]
Goal Status [xls]
Installing New Nets [ppt]
Instructions to DPW [ppt]
LHS Volunteers Letter [pdf]