For instructions on setting up a new account CLICK HERE.
- August Pre-Season Clinic [grades 1 - 8]
- Fall 2014 In-Town Program [grades K - 4]
- Fall 2014 Travel Program [grades 4 - 12]
The BU10, BU11, BU12, BU14 and GU11 divisions are currently full and you will be put on a waiting list when you register. You will be notified if space opens up.
- U9-10 Skills Academy Program [grades 3-4]
SUMMER 2014 PROGRAM INFORMATION
LUSC Preseason Soccer Clinic
Date: Monday, August 18th – Thursday, August 21st
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Diamond Middle School
Grades: 1st through 8th
Cost: $120 per child
All clinics will serve Lexington players of all abilities.
FALL 2014 PROGRAM INFORMATION
TRAVEL SOCCER: Grades 4-12
Registration Deadline: June 2 – late fee: $30
The BU10, BU11, BU12, BU14 and GU11 divisions are currently full and you will be put on a waiting list when you register. You will be notified if space opens up and you will not be charged unless you get put on a team.
- Travel Program for Grades 4-8 – $145.00
(U10-U14: Saturdays, 10 weeks: 9/6-11/8)
- Travel Jersey – $25.00
Typical Age groups
U14=7th and 8th Grade
IN-TOWN SOCCER: Grades K-4, 9-12
Registration Deadline: June 26 – late fee: $30
- In-Town for Kindergarten – $100.00 (Kindergarten-age or enrolled in a Kindergarten program)
(Saturdays, 8 weeks, 9/13 – 11/8, 8:45-10am, no program 10/4 – Yom Kippur)
- In-Town for Grade 1 – $120.00
(Saturdays, 9 weeks, 9/6 – 11/8, 10:30-12noon, no program 10/4 – Yom Kippur)
- In-Town for Grade 2 – $120.00
(Saturdays, 9 weeks, 9/6 – 11/8, 8:30-10am, no program 10/4 – Yom Kippur)
- K-2 Reversible Mesh Jersey – $20, purchase from Tricon Sports
- In-Town for Grade 3-4 – $125.00
(Saturday games and 2 weeknight practices, 9 weeks, 9/6 – 11/8 , no program 10/4 – Yom Kippur)
- NO GRADE 5-6 IN TOWN PROGRAM
- Co-ed High School Pick-up Soccer for Grades 9-12 – $40.00
(Sundays, 7 weeks: 9/14-11/2 – no program Columbus Day, 10/12)
Typical Age groups
LUSC Skills Academy
The LUSC Skills Academy is a training program where U9-10 players receive an extra training session per week throughout the year to create a 3 practice/1 game ratio that is consistent with youth academies around the world in limiting the amount of competitive games kids should be playing in at this age. The LUSC Skills Academy will be 100% professionally coached.
Starting in the fall of 2014 the Skills Academy boys and girls will train separately. The program for all players will continue to be directed by LUSC Director of Coaching Brendan Donahue
Fall & Spring Schedule:
- Wednesday evening training session, 5:30 to 7:00pm, throughout the LUSC Season
- 2 arranged Friendly Matches on Sunday afternoons for Academy players.
- 10 Winter Training Sessions
Players would need to maintain an attendance rating of over 75% to remain as a part of the LUSC Skills Academy.
LUSC Skills Academy Annual Cost: $550.00
LATE FEES AND REFUND POLICY
For registrations submitted after the deadline, a $30.00 late fee will be charged (No Exceptions) and we also cannot guarantee a place on a team:
- Travel U9-U14: June 2, 2014
- In-Town K-4: June 26, 2014
- HS (U15-U19) – no late fee
ACCOUNT SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Step 1: Set up a family account (if you do not have one).
Please go to the link below and follow the following steps. This will only need to be done the first time you register your family with GotSoccer. The link will open in a new window so you can come back to this page if you need to review the steps.
- Once you created the account click ‘Create New Player’ to add a child to the account. You will be given an opportunity to create a unique user ID and password for each child or they will be automatically generated. These are used later on if your child plays on club teams.
- Return to the ‘Welcome’ tab in the top navigation and continue adding each child.
- Once you have added all your family members go to the ‘Family Account’ tab and enter your family information.
Step 2: Select either method below to register your players.
Method 1: Click one of the program links above to register your child for that program. If you have more than one player, you can return to your family account at the end of registration and register another child in that specific program. If you want to register for a different program click on the link next to your child’s name that says “view available programs” and select the program you would like to register for or return to this page and click on the next program you want to register for.
Method 2: From within the family account you may click on the ‘clubs’ tab, type in ‘Lexington’ and select our club. A list of active programs will appear. When you click a program (for example the ‘Spring 2012 Travel’ link) your family account will now show a register button for Travel next to each of your children. To select a different program to register for, click on the “view available programs” link in your child’s family page listing and then you will be able to select from the list of active programs and the button for that program will appear next to your child’s names.