LUSC Spring 2013 PROGRAM INFORMATION:
Registration is now open for LUSC’s spring soccer programs. Come join the more than 1,200 Lexington kids of all ages and abilities who play soccer with LUSC each spring.
TRAVEL: Grades 3-12 (registration deadline: Dec. 20th, 2012)
- Travel Program for Grades 3-8 (U9-U14: 10 weeks, begins April 6th) – $135.00
- Travel Program for Grades 9-12 (U16-U19: Sundays, begins April 21st) – $95.00
IN-TOWN: Grades K-6 (registration deadline Feb. 1st, 2013)
- In-Town for Grades 1-6 (no 5th/6th grade girls program) (9 weeks, begins April 6th) – $120.00
- In-Town for Kindergarten (Saturdays, 9 weeks, begins April 6th, 8:45-10am) – $100.00
- Reversible Mesh Jersey – $18.00 (Grades K-2 ONLY)
- Shirts provided for U9-U12
For registrations submitted after the deadline, a $30.00 late fee will be charged and we also cannot guarantee a place on a team:
- Travel U9-U14: Dec. 20th, 2012
- In-Town K-6: Feb. 1st, 2013
- No late fee for U16-U19
Note: Programs will remain open after the due date until they are full.
Refund Policy: LUSC only issues refunds for medical/moving reasons.