Spring 2013: Saturdays, 4/6 – 6/15 (no games Memorial Day).
Program Times: Games are played on Saturday mornings, field determined by 2 weeks before the the season.
Practices: typically 2 per week and the times, days and locations are determined by the coaches. Notification will be sent to the team one week before the season begins.
Girls (U9-U10) and boys (U9-U12) playing soccer all over Lexington on Saturdays is a familiar sight to both Lexingtonian’s and visitors. These teams play in a 6v6 format, and thrive on fair competition, teamwork, and improving soccer skills in both fall and spring. Due to numbers, the U11/12 program is only run for the boys at this time and the girls wanting a more recreational program will assigned to the recreational travel division.
- Parents and other spectators are encouraged to attend sessions.
- Only players and coaches should be on the field during activities and games.
- Parents must be on the opposite side of the field from the team area to observe.
- No one should be on the goal sides of the field.
- Please offer encouragement to both teams.
- Parents should not give instructions to the players during activities and games.
- The decision to cancel due to weather or field conditions will be made by the Division Director at least one hour prior to the session.
- Coaches will notify their player’s parents. A notice will also be on the LUSC web site.
- A session will not be canceled in light rain if field conditions are safe for playing.
- Canceled sessions will be rescheduled if possible.