Divisions Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (U6-U7-U8):
- The head coach of each K-2 team will receive an equipment bag and team ball on the first Saturday of the program each season.
- Each newly registered K player will receive a new #3 ball (only new registrations for the spring receive a ball).
- All K-2 teams return their equipment bags at the end of each season to the Diamond trailer.
Divisions 3rd grade and above (U9 and above):
- In-town 3rd/4th grade Division Directors will receive an equipment bag in the fall for the new head coaches of 3rd/4th grade teams (usually at the Coaches Meeting). Head coaches for these teams may keep this bag as long as they continue coaching. This bag may be replenished as necessary.
- Division Directors should request an equipment bag for new coaches and any other equipment needs before the start of each season from the Coaching Equipment manager (preferably before the Coaches Meeting). Teams for grades 3rd through 6th grade have the same equipment bag. Grade 7th/8th have increased quantities to accommodate larger team sizes. See contents of standard LUSC coaching bags.
- Division Directors will receive new game balls each season to distribute to their teams at the Coaches Meeting.
- Any unused equipment bags should be returned to the Diamond trailer or LUSC equipment managers for reuse.
The Diamond trailer is open on Saturday mornings during the K-2 Program (8:00 am – 12:00 pm). Coaches are welcome to pick up the following replacement equipment:
- Small and large cones
- Used soccer balls
- Ice packs
Note: PUGG goals are for use by the pro-coaches ONLY! Please remember to keep the trailer clean and organized!
LOST AND FOUND is in the Diamond trailer. This is cleaned out at the end of the season. Every effort is made to return items to their owners. Ask players to label their belongings.
Please contact the Coaching Equipment manager for the following equipment:
- Replacement game balls (during the season)
- Replacement/additional scrimmage vests for coaching bags
- First Aid kits or additional first aid kit supplies (including ice packs)
- LUSC patches
- Coach’s T-shirts
Please contact the Coaching Equipment manager to report any damage to the goals or nets, and any missing or damaged sand bags.