For registrations submitted after the deadline, a late fee will be charged (No Exceptions) and we also cannot guarantee a place on a team:
- Travel grades 3-8/U10-U14: December 1 for spring, June 1 for fall-$30
- In-Town Grades 3-4/U9-10: February 1 for spring, July 1 for fall-$30
- In-Town grades 1-2/U7-U8: February 1 for spring, July 1 for fall-$20
- Kindergarten: March 1 for spring, August 1 for fall-$20
- High School U15-U19: April 11 for spring, September 1 for fall (no late fee)
Note: Programs will remain open after the due date until they are full.
Players who withdraw from a program prior to the registration close date will be issued a full refund, including the cost of a uniform or equipment, if purchased. Withdrawal after the registration close date will not be refunded. Clinics will be 50% refundable up to two weeks before the start date, after which no refunds will be given.
Players who move, or must withdraw from the program due to medical issues, will be issued a pro-rated refund for the portion of the program they are not able to attend.
If LUSC must cancel a program before it begins, registration fees will be returned in full through refunds and/or credits for future programming. If LUSC must cancel a program partway through, registration fees will be returned in part through refunds and/or credits for future programming, based on costs incurred.
To request a refund, please email the LUSC Registrar.
LUSC reserves the right to grant refunds, at its discretion, for extenuating circumstances not covered by our standard policy.