I agree to follow the expectations listed below so soccer will be a positive experience for all.
- Play for Fun!
- Give proper focus and effort during practices and games.
- Be a team player – get along with your teammates.
- Be on time for practices and games.
- Learn the rules and play by them. Always be a good sport.
- Treat your coach, your teammates, your parents, your opponents, and the referees with respect.
- Accept the decisions of the referee without gesture or argument.
- Win without boasting, lose without excuses.
- Speak to your coaches or parents if you have questions or need help.
- Remember it is a privilege to represent your soccer club and community.
Last Updated: March 2022