Late Fee & Refund Policy>
|In Town 3rd-4th Grade Program|
Grades 3-4 (U9-10) – $140
Dates: 9 weeks, 9/9/17 to 11/11/17. No program 9/30 for Yom Kippur.
Games: Saturday mornings Practices: Twice a week
Uniform: Jerseys provided
Registration deadline: Saturday, July 1st, 2017
Late fee applies after deadline and placement not guaranteed
Lexington girls and boys (U9-U10) playing soccer all over town on Saturdays is a familiar sight to both Lexingtonians and visitors. These teams play in a 7v7 format, and thrive on fair competition, teamwork, and improving soccer skills in both fall and spring.
Registration Deadline: Saturday, July 1st (Late fee applies after deadline and placement not guaranteed)
High School Fall Pick Up Soccer Grades 9-12/U15-U18- $50
Dates: Sunday, 7 weeks 9/10/17-10/29/17 (No Program 10/8/17 for Columbus Day) – $50.00
Sunday 5:00-6:00 pm
For more information on High School soccer please go to http://lexingtonunited.org/soccer-for-high-school-age-players/
Equipment: Grades 3-4
- All players are given a team-color T-shirt each season. This shirt is worn at games.
- All players must bring a soccer ball to each practice (write name and phone on ball). Most activities require each player to have a ball.
- Players must wear soccer cleats or sneakers. Cleats are recommended.
- Shin guards are required.
- Soccer socks must be worn over shin guards so they are not exposed.
- Each player should bring a water bottle.
- Players are not allowed to wear jewelry, earrings, hats, or anything metal in their hair, for safety reasons.
Parent Volunteers: Grades 3-4
- Parent volunteer coaches are essential to successfully run this program.
- All coaches are strongly encouraged to get their G Coaching License. The 4-hour course will be offered prior to each season.
- All necessary coaching equipment will be provided.
- A criminal background check (CORI) will be conducted on all youth coaches per Massachusetts law.
- The coach’s child will be assigned to the team they are coaching.
Team Formation: Grades 3-4
- Roster size – 10 to 12
- All teams will be gender based.
- Team coaches will contact players parents approximately a week prior to the start of the season.
- New team rosters and coaching assignments will be made prior to each new season. Visit the Team Formation page for further details.
- Parents and other spectators are encouraged to attend sessions.
- Only players and coaches should be on the field during activities and games.
- Parents must be on the opposite side of the field from the team area to observe.
- No one should be on the goal sides of the field.
- Please offer encouragement to both teams.
- Parents should not give instructions to the players during activities and games.
Session Cancellation: Grades 3-4
- The decision to cancel due to weather or field conditions will be made by LUSC by 7:15am. For more information go to: Rainouts & Reschedules.
- Coaches will notify their player’s parents. A notice will also be on the LUSC web site.
- A session will not be canceled in light rain if field conditions are safe for playing.
- Canceled sessions will be rescheduled if possible.