|U9-10 In Town Program|
|High School Pick Up|
High School Pick Up – $40
Dates and Time: Sundays, 7 weeks, 9/11-10/30
No registration deadline
No game Columbus Day weekend October 8th-9th
Grades 3-4 (U9-10) – $125
Dates and Time: Saturday games and 2 weeknight practices, 9 weeks, 9/10-11/5
Uniform: Jerseys provided
Registration deadline: Friday, July 1st
Late fee applies after deadline and placement not guaranteed
Games: Games are played on Saturday mornings, fields are determined 2 weeks before the season.
Practices: Typically 2 per week, including one session with professional coaches. The times, days and locations are determined by the coaches. Notification will be sent to the team one week before the season begins.
Lexington girls and boys (U9-U10) playing soccer all over town on Saturdays is a familiar sight to both Lexingtonians and visitors. These teams play in a 7v7 format, and thrive on fair competition, teamwork, and improving soccer skills in both fall and spring.
- All players are given a team-color T-shirt each season. This shirt is worn at games.
- All players must bring a soccer ball to each practice (write name and phone on ball). Most activities require each player to have a ball.
- Players must wear soccer cleats.
- Shin guards are required.
- Soccer socks must be worn over shin guards so they are not exposed.
- Each player should bring a water bottle.
- Players are not allowed to wear jewelry, earrings, hats, or anything metal in their hair, for safety reasons.
- Parent volunteer coaches are essential to successfully run this program.
- All coaches are strongly encouraged to get their G Coaching License. The 4-hour course will be offered prior to each season.
- All necessary coaching equipment will be provided.
- A criminal background check (CORI) will be conducted on all youth coaches per Massachusetts law.
- The coach’s child will be assigned to the team they are coaching.
- Roster size – 10 to 12
- All teams will be gender based.
- Team coaches will contact players parents approximately a week prior to the start of the season.
- New team rosters and coaching assignments will be made prior to each new season. Visit the Team Formation page for further details.
- Parents and other spectators are encouraged to attend sessions.
- Only players and coaches should be on the field during activities and games.
- Parents must be on the opposite side of the field from the team area to observe.
- No one should be on the goal sides of the field.
- Please offer encouragement to both teams.
- Parents should not give instructions to the players during activities and games.
- The decision to cancel due to weather or field conditions will be made by LUSC by 7:15am. For more information go to: Rainouts & Reschedules.
- Coaches will notify their player’s parents. A notice will also be on the LUSC web site.
- A session will not be canceled in light rain if field conditions are safe for playing.
- Canceled sessions will be rescheduled if possible.