Late Fee & Refund Policy>
|In Town 3rd-4th Grade Program|
Grades 3-4 (U9-10) – $140
Dates: 4/4/20- 6/6/20, 9 weeks (No program Memorial Day weekend.)
Games: Saturday games and 1 weeknight practices (team practice combined with pro clinic)
Uniform: Jerseys provided
Lexington girls and boys playing soccer all over town on Saturdays is a familiar sight to both Lexingtonians and visitors. Mixed teams of 3rd and 4th graders play in a 7v7 format, and thrive on fair competition, teamwork, and improving soccer skills. This program runs in both fall and spring.
Registration Deadline: February 1st, 2020 (Late fee applies after deadline and placement not guaranteed)
To confirm what age group you should register your child for, review the LUSC Age Group Policy
High School Fall Pick Up Soccer Grades 9-12/U15-U18- $50
Dates: Sunday, 7 weeks – $50.00
Sunday 5:00-6:00 pm
For more information on High School soccer please go to https://lexingtonunited.org/soccer-for-high-school-age-players/
Rising 3rd Grade Parents Meeting Slides
Equipment: Grades 3-4
- All players are given a team-color T-shirt each season. This shirt is worn at games. Navy shorts and socks are available at Tricon Sports here.
- All players must bring a size 4 soccer ball to each practice (write name and phone on ball). Most activities require each player to have a ball.
- Players must wear soccer cleats or sneakers. Cleats are recommended.
- Shin guards are required.
- Soccer socks must be worn over shin guards so they are not exposed.
- Each player should bring a water bottle.
- Players are not allowed to wear jewelry, earrings, hats, or anything metal in their hair, for safety reasons.
Parent Volunteers: Grades 3-4
- Parent volunteer coaches are essential to successfully run this program.
- All coaches are strongly encouraged to get their G Coaching License. The 4-hour course will be offered prior to each season.
- All necessary coaching equipment will be provided.
- A criminal background check (CORI) will be conducted on all youth coaches per Massachusetts law.
- The coach’s child will be assigned to the team they are coaching.
Team Formation: Grades 3-4
- Roster size – 10 to 12
- All teams are gender based, and consist of both 3rd and 4th graders.
- Team coaches will contact players parents approximately a week prior to the start of the season.
- New team rosters and coaching assignments will be made prior to each new season. Visit the Team Formation page for further details.
- Parents and other spectators are encouraged to attend sessions.
- Only players and coaches should be on the field during activities and games.
- Parents must be on the opposite side of the field from the team area to observe.
- No one should be on the goal sides of the field.
- Please offer encouragement to both teams.
- Parents should not give instructions to the players during activities and games.
Session Cancellation: Grades 3-4
- The decision to cancel due to weather or field conditions will be made by LUSC by 7:15am. For more information go to: Rainouts & Reschedules.
- Coaches will notify their player’s parents. A notice will also be on the LUSC web site.
- A session will not be canceled in light rain if field conditions are safe for playing.
- Canceled sessions will be rescheduled if possible.