Saturday, October 3rd: 6:49 AM – ALL FIELDS ARE OPEN.
There will be NO K-2 program this morning.
LUSC Fall Night at the New England Revolution!
Saturday, October 17th at 7:30pm. Learn more >
October 30, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on K-U8 In-Town Saturday Morning Program
Location: Diamond Field
Kindergarten/U6 – $100
(Kindergarten-age or enrolled in a Kindergarten program)
Saturdays, boys 8:45-10am, girls 10:45am-12noon, 8 weeks: 9/19-11/7
Grade 1/U7 – $120
Saturdays, 10:30am-12noon, 9 weeks: 9/12-11/7
Grade 2/U8 – $120
Saturdays, 8:30-10am, 9 weeks: 9/12-11/7
K-2 Reversible Mesh Jersey – $20
Purchase directly from Tricon Sports
Fall and Spring program for the Lexington Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd graders on Saturday mornings at Diamond Field. … read more
October 29, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on U9-U10 In-Town Programs
Fall 2015: Saturdays, 9/12 – 11/7
Games: Games are played on Saturday mornings, fields are determined 2 weeks before the season.
Practices: Typically 2 per week, including one session with professional coaches. The times, days and locations are determined by the coaches. Notification will be sent to the team one week before the season begins.
October 29, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Programs for High School Age Players
Fall 2015 High School Street Soccer: Sundays: 9/13-11/1 (no session on Columbus Day Weekend).
The following Programs are available for High School age players:
- U16/U18 BAYS Travel Soccer (Spring)
- High School Street Soccer (Fall)
- Lexington Player Development Academy (LPDA)
- High School Mentor Program
October 28, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Travel Soccer
Fall 2015: Saturdays, 9/12 – 11/14
Beginning in the spring of third grade, players from Lexington have the option to play on travel teams, which participate in the Boston Area Youth Soccer league (BAYS). Teams play for 10 Saturdays each fall and each spring, with 5 home games and 5 away games. All travel teams have 2 practices per week. The schedule is determined by the coach, and is posted on this website under the schedules tab.
- Fall & Spring: Pre-Kindergarten Early Kickers Program
- Fall & Spring: 8 week Thursday skills for Kindergarten-2nd grade
- Fall, Winter & Spring: Skills Academy for 3rd-5th grade
- April Vacation Clinic: Kindergarten-8th grade
- June Clinic: 1st-8th grade
- July Clinic: 1st-8th grade
- August Pre-Season Clinic: 1st-8th grade
These programs are subject to change but are provided here to give you a snapshot of our typical offerings. All clinics will be overseen by LUSC DOC, Brendan Donahue and assisted by the same … read more
December 12, 2013 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Winter Programs (January – March)
- LUSC Coed Pre-K “Early Kickers” Thursday Afternoon
- LUSC Coed Kindergarten Thursday Afternoon Skills
- LUSC Girls 1st and 2nd grade Thursday Afternoon Skills
- LUSC Boys 1st and 2nd grade Thursday Afternoon Skills
- LUSC Girls 2nd-4th grade Wednesday Afternoon Skills
- LUSC Boys 2nd-5th grade Saturday Afternoon Advanced Skills
- LUSC Girls 3rd-5th grade Thursday “Ball Mastery & Soccer Speed”
- LUSC Boys 3rd-5th grade Thursday “Ball Mastery & Soccer Speed”
- LUSC Girls 5th-8th Monday Evening Advanced Skills
- LUSC Boys 6th-8th Monday Evening Advanced Skills
On Sundays LUSC offers indoor street soccer; more details to follow. Days and times of this program can vary from year to year. Registration priority is given to Lexington residents. … read more
October 25, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Lexington Player Development Academy (LPDA)
The LPDA offers enthusiastic Lexington players the opportunity to get top professional training and a high level of team play often associated with ‘club’ teams, but at a reduced cost and without the long commute to practice. The LPDA is available only to a limited number of the most committed and talented soccer players in Lexington. The LPDA is directed by LUSC Director of Coaching, Brendan Donahue. … read more
October 6, 2014 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Other Programs
7 Saturdays, Diamond Field, 12:30-2:00 PM.
TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community based program that is designed to meet the needs of children and young adults that have physical and/or intellectual disabilities. [read more]
U9-U11 Skills Academy
The LUSC Skills Academy is a training program where U9-11 players (3rd and 5th graders) receive an extra training session per week throughout the year to create a 3 practice/1 game ratio. [read more]
September 21, 2015
We would like announce our Lexington United Soccer Club Fall Night at the New England Revolution! Join your fellow teams, friends and fans on Saturday October 17th at 7:30pm to support the Revs as they host the Montreal Impact. Witness US Men's National Team … read more
September 18, 2015
We are very excited to introduce the Lexington United Soccer Club online store this fall. LUSC has a new logo that we will be rolling out over the next year.The online store features the new LUSC logo on a wide selection of gear and apparel for players, … read more