October 30, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on K through 2 Soccer Saturdays at Diamond
Location: Diamond Field
Kindergarten/U6 – $100
(Kindergarten-age (5 years of age on or before August 31) or enrolled in a Kindergarten program)
Saturdays, boys 8:45-10am, girls 10:45am-12noon, 9 weeks, 4/9-6/11*
Grade 1/U7 – $120
Saturdays, 10:30am-12pm, 9 weeks, 4/9-6/11*
Grade 2/U8 – $120
Saturdays, 8:30-10am, 9 weeks, 4/9-6/11*
K-2 Reversible Mesh Jersey – $20
Purchase directly from Tricon Sports
*No program will be held on Memorial Day weekend.
… read more
October 29, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on U9-U10 In-Town Programs
Spring 2016: Saturday games and 2 weeknight practices, 9 weeks, 4/9-6/11*
* No programs on Memorial Day weekend.
Games: Games are played on Saturday mornings, fields are determined 2 weeks before the season.
Practices: Typically 2 per week, including one session with professional coaches. The times, days and locations are determined by the coaches. Notification will be sent to the team one week before the season begins.
October 29, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Programs for High School Age Players
Spring 2016 BAYS Travel Soccer: Sunday games and one weeknight practice. 7 Sundays, begins 4/24.
The following Programs are available for High School age players:
- U16/U18 BAYS Travel Soccer (Spring)
- High School Pick-Up Soccer (Fall)
- Lexington Player Development Academy (LPDA)
- High School Mentor Program
October 28, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Travel Soccer
Spring 2016: Saturday games and 2 weeknight practices, 4/9-6/11.
Beginning in the spring of third grade, players from Lexington have the option to play on travel teams, which participate in the Boston Area Youth Soccer league (BAYS). Teams play for 10 Saturdays each fall and each spring, with 5 home games and 5 away games. All travel teams have 2 practices per week. The schedule is determined by the coach, and is posted on this website under the schedules tab.
- Fall & Spring: Pre-Kindergarten Early Kickers Program
- Fall & Spring: 8 week Thursday skills for Kindergarten-2nd grade
- Fall, Winter & Spring: Skills Academy for 3rd-5th grade
- April Vacation Clinic: Kindergarten-8th grade
- June Clinic: 1st-8th grade
- July Clinic: 1st-8th grade
- August Pre-Season Clinic: 1st-8th grade
These programs are subject to change but are provided here to give you a snapshot of our typical offerings. All clinics will be overseen by LUSC DOC, Brendan Donahue and assisted by the same … read more
December 12, 2013 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Winter Programs (January – March)
- Pre-K: Early Kickers, Thursdays, 2-3 PM
- Coed Kindergarten: Afternoon Skills, Thursdays, 1-2 PM
- K – 4th Grade: Pick-Up Soccer, Sunday Afternoons
- Girls 1st and 2nd Grade: Afternoon Skills, Thursdays, 1-2 PM
- Boys 1st and 2nd Grade: Afternoon Skills, Thursdays, 1-2 PM
- Girls 2nd-4th Grade: Afternoon Skills, Wednesdays, 3-4 PM
- Boys 2nd-5th Grade: Afternoon Skills, Saturdays, 12:30-2 PM
- Coed 3rd-5th Grade: Striker-Keeper Clinic, Thursdays, 3-4 PM
- Boys and Girls 3rd-5th Grade: Skills Academy, Thursdays, 3-4:30 PM
- Girls 5th-8th Grade: Evening Advanced Skills, Mondays, 7:00-8:30 PM
- Boys 6th-8th Grade: Evening Advanced Skills, Mondays, 7:30-9:00 PM
- Coed 9th-12th Grade: Evening Advanced Skills, Wednesdays, 7:30-9:00 PM
Note: Registration priority is given to Lexington residents. … read more
October 25, 2010 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Lexington Player Development Academy (LPDA)
The LPDA offers enthusiastic Lexington players the opportunity to get top professional training and a high level of team play often associated with ‘club’ teams, but at a reduced cost and without the long commute to practice. The LPDA is available only to a limited number of the most committed and talented soccer players in Lexington. The LPDA is directed by LUSC Director of Coaching, Brendan Donahue. … read more
October 6, 2014 by lexadmin · Comments Off on Other Programs
7 Saturdays, Diamond Field, 12:30-2:00 PM.
TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community based program that is designed to meet the needs of children and young adults that have physical and/or intellectual disabilities. [read more]
U9-U11 Skills Academy
The LUSC Skills Academy is a training program where U9-11 players (3rd and 5th graders) receive an extra training session per week throughout the year to create a 3 practice/1 game ratio. [read more]
November 28, 2015
As you settle in for the holiday season and take an extended break from the soccer pitch, I wanted to let you know how grateful I am for the work you do to make the children’s soccer experience such a positive one. I’m humbled by the hours each of you … read more
October 14, 2015
In the spring of 3rd grade, LUSC families begin to have the option of having their child participate in either in-town or travel soccer. Since the fall U9 program is kept exclusively in-town, LUSC will be conducting its U9 player evaluation session on Sunday, … read more